Paris Meetup verdict: something tasty's cooking...
No such thing as a ‘local community’ anymore. Interesting.
In a nutshell:
- Many people good. Small location bad. But food in small location really good. Dilemma.
- Education: concrete steps towards getting universities, design schools and technical colleges include Drupal in their curriculum.
- Business: lots of job opportunities in the Paris area for designers, coders and themers. Lots.
- Business: French Drupal business directory coming along.
- Event: DrupalCampParis 3 coming up: October 4th 2008.
- Event: Drupal n’Go coming up: October 5th 2008.
- Book: Drupal 6 : Créez des sites web de qualité professionnelle hits stores across France tomorrow. Très cool.
Looking forward to a DrupalCamp in the south of France too actually. Any takers from the Provence? Come on, don’t be shy!